How to solve thr problem"Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private."

How to solve thr problem"Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.",deadling is coming!!!

4 Likes

Dear Liu,

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the inconvenience.
We currently have problems with our distributed filesystem Ceph which causes those problems, and we are working on getting it back to normal.

We will report back when it is working again, and no worries, we can extend the deadline (also on an individual basis) so that you will be able to finish your submissions.

Best regards,

Maik

2 Likes

I am also having the same issue. Kindly help me. Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much for your reply. I hope you can fix the submission system earlier. Neither my classmates nor I have submitted yet,

So we are waiting then…

Dear all,

I tried my best to resolve the problem with the Ceph filesystem, but the steps that we usually tried when this problem occurred did not help today.
I am very sorry about this.

Today is a bank holiday in Germany, but tomorrow we have an experienced admin who will join our efforts and then we will be able to resolve this for sure.

We will also contact all PAN participants soon with more information on the deadline extension.

Best regards,

Maik

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply

I am also waiting for the site to come up so that I can submit the software for the PAN task

Don’t be impatient, let’s patiently wait together, :face_in_clouds:

Dear all,

We are still in the last steps of resolving the issue.

The PAN deadlines for software submissions are now extended due to the technical issues with the cloud service provider of TIRA:

• Software submission to TIRA (new): 2023-06-10
  • Notebook paper submission (unchanged): 2023-06-05

Please submit your notebook papers and describe your approach with validation scores. We will meanwhile work to have the issues resolved so that you can make a valid TIRA submission as soon as possible, and will let you know as soon as everything is back to normal.

If there are any further issues that prevent you from making your submission, please contact the task organisers for an individual solution.

The important dates are also updated on the PAN web page.

Best regards,

Maik

Dear all,

I wanted to update you that our cloud provider has resolved the issue with the Ceph filesystem successfully. TIRA restarted itself without supervision, and we now also did extensive tests that everything works again.

It looks very good, and you can now again make submissions :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Maik

The TIRA is down again.

Best regards,

1 Like

The question comes up again

1 Like

Dear all,

there was again a hiccup with CephFS, which was now resolved by our cloud provider.
You can work with TIRA again, and we will closely monitor the operation.

Best regards,

Maik

And the hiccup with CephFS is back again :slight_smile:

We are closely working with the cloud provider to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

Maik

Update: CephFS (and with this TIRA) is working again, we continue to monitor it closely.

Best regards,
Maik