Entry file not found while executing container

Hi, I have pushed my docker image successfully but while running the container, I am providing the following command ‘sol.py --input $inputDataset/input.jsonl --output $outputDir/run.jsonl’ where sol.py is my entry file for execution. However, an error pops up that sol.py is not found, although it is present in the project folder. I am not able to submit it due to this issue. Pls, help.

Dear Soumyadeep,

Thank you for making software submissions, we are really happy about this!
No worries, we will resolve the problem, and we will help you to finalize your submissions!
In other chats (e.g., here), we collected a set of tips that simplify the process of making docker submissions. Here I collected them again.

Please ensure, that:

• The script is executable (e.g., add chmod +x sol.py to your docker build process)
  • The script has a valid shebang (e.g., add a first line like #!/usr/bin/env python3 to your script sol.py. More information here)
  • Refer to your script by an absolute path. I.e., instead of ./sol.py specify /<YOUR-DIRECTORY>/sol.py (assuming that your script sol.py is inside a directory with the absolute path /<YOUR-DIRECTORY>)
  • Ensure that all models are included in the docker image (as we remove the internet connection from a running software to improve reproducibility)
  • Ensure that models are loaded via an absolute path

Can you please resubmit with those changes?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Maik

Thanks for the suggestions, also it would be of great help if you can extend the deadline so that the submissions can be made without rush. Our solution is ready but due to Tira not responsing fast, we stand a chance of missing the deadline.

Dear Soumyadeep,

Yes, we can extend the deadline for you, so that you can submit it without a rush!

Best Regards,

Maik

Thank you very much Maik. Would you be sending out emails regarding the same?

Yes, I have contacted you with more details.

Best Regards,

Maik