Key Error "total" BUG in PAN2024 LLM Verification

Hi there,

I have been trying to submit my result today. I installed Tira client and successfully finished local testing, however, when I try to push my work, I encountered the following bug:

########################################### Review the Outputs of your Software ############################################

Your software produced the following outputs in /home/miramoe/Desktop/Lab/DockerTest/tira-output.

Please shortly review them before we push your software.

############################################################################################################################

• result.jsonl: 250 bytes
    Are the outputs correct and should I push the software to TIRA? (y/N) y
    Push Docker image
    I tag the image “weihanghuang/jaha-gaiav” as “registry.webis.de/code-research/tira/tira-user-jaha/weihanghua:latest” for upload to TIRA (only internal).
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “/home/miramoe/anaconda3/envs/gaiav-jaha/bin/tira-run”, line 8, in
    sys.exit(main())
    ^^^^^^
    File “/home/miramoe/anaconda3/envs/gaiav-jaha/lib/python3.11/site-packages/tira/tira_run.py”, line 313, in main
    image = client.local_execution.push_image(args.image, registry_prefix, args.tira_task_id, args.tira_vm_id)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    File “/home/miramoe/anaconda3/envs/gaiav-jaha/lib/python3.11/site-packages/tira/local_execution_integration.py”, line 358, in push_image
    self.show_docker_progress(line, tasks)
    File “/home/miramoe/anaconda3/envs/gaiav-jaha/lib/python3.11/site-packages/tira/local_execution_integration.py”, line 341, in show_docker_progress
    tasks[id].update(line[‘progressDetail’][‘total’])
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^
    KeyError: ‘total’
    Pushing (5f70bf18a086):: 0it [00:00, ?it/s]

Any help or advice would be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

solved by upgrading tira to 0.0.126

Alright, perfect, thanks for reporting the fix!